PRIVACY STATEMENT of Euprint bvba (Version 25-05-2018)
EUPRINT editions is committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy.
In this privacy statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle personal data. We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care.
Euprint bvba complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679).
This means that we in any case:
- process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided, these goals and type of personal data are described in this privacy statement;
- the processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they were provided;
- are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect them.
As Euprint bvba we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If, after reading our privacy statement, you have questions about this or wish to contact us, you can do so via the contact details below:
Tel .: + 32-16-404049
Who is this privacy statement addressed to?
This privacy statement applies to all our current and past members, participants in activities, persons who show or showed an interest in our activities, services or products, customers and prospects, suppliers.
For what purpose do we process which personal data?
Your personal data will be processed by Euprintbvba for the following purposes and legal grounds:
- to participate in the activities ofEuprintbvba (execution of the agreement);
- purchase of tickets (delivery of tickets, access control, determination of rates, service email before and / or after your visit, contact in case of program change or cancellation);
- providing training;
- sending information about our activities, newsletters and invitations (legitimate interest);
- processing orders;
- Ezine (email);
- occasional e-mails with an offer for performances (directly linked to a recent visit);
- paper magazine;
- seasonal magazine;
- obtaining subsidies from the government (legal obligation);
Insofar as the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of consent, you always have the right to withdraw the consent given.
For the above objectives, we may request and / or process the following personal data from you:
- Personal identity data: name, first name, address,
- Private contact details: telephone number, e-mail address
- Identity data issued by the government: identity card number
- National Insurance number
- Personal characteristics: date of birth, place of birth, sex / gender, nationality
- Financial details (including account number, payments, ...)
- Education and training
- Visual material (photos, videos, recordings, ...)
We only collect personal data that you communicate to us yourself in various ways (including registration forms, fill-in and contact forms on our website, personal / telephone / e-mail contact, ...).
We do not collect personal data from third parties, with the exception of information received from affiliated associations or federations.
We only use the collected data for the purposes for which we obtained the data.
Whether or not you provide data by yourself
The stated data must, if applicable, be provided in order to become a customer or to participate in activities of Euprintbvb. With the exception of :
- Visual material (for public relations)
- Contact details (for direct marketing)
The consequence of the non-provision of the data is not publishing targeted photos of you, and not receiving unsolicited commercial emails.
Provision of personal data to third parties - processors
We may provide the information you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party (external service provider) for:
- Storing and processing data in the Cloud (via a Cloud Service Provider)
- Taking care of the internet environment (web hosting, mail hosting, ..);
- Providing IT infrastructure (including IT network, servers, ...);
- Taking care of the (financial) administration and social secretariat
- Insuring our participants and volunteers
- Taking care of (and distributing) newsletters and invitations.
We never pass on personal data to external service providers (processors) with whom we have not concluded a processor agreement.
Naturally, we make the necessary agreements with external service providers (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data
Disclosure to third parties - recipients
We share personal data with the following external parties:
- Associated organizations that are part of the ecosystem of our federation / umbrella (the federation / umbrella itself, the other associations belonging to the same federation / umbrella, ...)
- Government services (including subsidizing authorities, tax administrations, social security authorities, ...)
Naturally, we make the necessary arrangements with these parties to guarantee the security of your personal data and that your data will be treated confidentially.
Furthermore, we will not pass on the information you provide to other third parties unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police request (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information.
At no time do we sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
We also never pass on your contact details to third parties for commercial purposes.
We can share personal data with other third parties if you give us (written) permission for this. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing for the withdrawal thereof.
We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the European Economic Area.
Euprintbvba does not store personal data longer than necessary for the realization of the purpose for which it was provided, with due observance of the period necessary to comply with legal requirements (including in the field of accounting). Retention periods can, however, differ per purpose.
Euprintbvba undertakes not to keep the data longer than a maximum of 10 years after the last use or termination of the collaboration
Security of the data
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use, loss or disclosure. (infringements, loss and unlawful processing)
For example, we have taken the following measures;
- All persons who can access your data on behalf ofEuprintbvba are bound by confidentiality thereof.
- We have a username and password policy on all our systems;
- Wepseudonymiseand ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- We use a virus scanner and update it systematically and on time, and installed a "firewall".
- We systematically make backups of personal data in order to be able to restore it in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- We test and evaluate our measures at regular intervals and adjust them if necessary;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data. They follow a number of clear guidelines and are made aware of their responsibility.
- These employees are granted access to your data to the extent that they need this information to perform their duties properly.
Should an incident nevertheless occur in which your data is involved, you will be personally notified in the circumstances provided for by law.
Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect and copy the personal data relating to you.
You are entitled to correction and addition if your data is incorrect or incomplete.
You have the right to data erasure (deletion) of the personal data that we have received from you, which is no longer strictly necessary for the purposes for which it was processed. We reserve the right to determine whether your request is justified.
You have the right to limit data processing: if you object to the processing of certain data, you can request to stop this processing.
You can also object (object) to the way in which certain of your personal data are processed. You have the right to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (via unsubscribe options in e-mails)
You also have the right to have the information provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party on your behalf.
You can contact us at the address at the top of this privacy statement to exercise your rights, accompanied by a motivation for your question. You can also contact us via the contact page of our website www.euprint.be.
We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests. In order to prevent abuse, we can ask you to identify yourself adequately. To verify your identity, we ask you to attach a copy of the front of your identity card to your application. We strongly advise you to make your passport photo invisible and to mention that it is a copy.
No category of persons is subject to any form of automated decision-making or profiling.
Cookies and forms on our website
In order for this website to work properly, we sometimes have to put small files on your computer, so-called cookies. A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit that site. Functional cookies are cookies that ensure that the website functions properly. For example, the website remembers your preferences (such as the language) so that you do not have to enter them again every time you visit the site when you click through to another page. Analysis cookies (eg from Google Analytics) register which pages are visited and what is or is not clicked. In this way it is possible for us to improve the website. All cookies on this website are completely anonymous.
You can delete all cookies on your computer and you can set your browser to block cookies. This does mean that you will then have to reset your preferences with each visit and that some parts of the website will not work (properly).
We use web forms for registrations, advertisements, contact requests, orders, etc. When you provide (personal) data, we will only use it for the purpose for which you entered it.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data or about the exercise of your rights, we ask you to contact us directly.
You always have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection:
Data protection authority (GBA)
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels
Changes to our privacy statement
Euprintbvba can always adjust its privacy statement. We will announce this change on our website. The last change happened on May 25, 2018.
Privacy statement version 25/5/2018 vs 1.0